Saturday 24 July 2010

Haiku Movie Reviews - Bladerunner and Bill & Ted




I think I might just have invented something - movie review haikus. They do say it's harder to write less than it is to write more. Maybe this will sharpen my film critic skills.

There are a million rules to haiku and many of them contradict each other; I've gone for a 3 line haiku with 5, then 7, then 5 syllables per line.

My two haikus below (BLADERUNNER and BILL AND TED) are beyond terrible. I'm honestly very sorry.

LINKBACKALOOZA

If you comment with your own haiku, I'll be delighted to add it to the list with a link back to your blog. Anything to take the onus off mine...

BILL AND TED'S GREATEST ADVENTURE

Dude, if you can't chill
you'll never hang with old dead
greek guys. Excellent!

BLADERUNNER

Old grey kippled world.
Small men take on industry.
Yes... but are they men?

No comments: